Topics

HO Scale 1920s Automobiles

Eric Schrowang

Good Afternoon,
Are there any manufactures of HO scale 1920s autos? Keith Wisemen has a great selection of trucks but I can't seem to find any passenger Automobiles in HO scale from the 1920s time period.

Thank You
Eric Schrowang

Wayne

Small selection but Wiseman does have several 1929 Packards:  https://wisemanmodelservices.com/HO-Scale-HOn3/HO-NATIONAL-MOTOR-COMPANY-PACKARDS

--
Wayne Taylor

Climax@...

Jordan vintage vehicles were the best source but unfortunately they are no longer produced.  Those individuals who do have the kits, which seemed to languish on shelves for years, are not changeing 5 to 10 times the original prices.  I don't know if they are selling at those prices or not.  Another line was by Concor which Mack made trucks and panel wagons for a while.  Its an area that is fully open for some manufacturer to come in and fill the nitch.
It was reported that in the Jordan Models owners will he said the line would not be sold and the dies were to be destroyed, and apparently they were.  Why, who knows.
Another source is Rio Grande Models which recently got sold and the new owner is starting to bring them back slowly.  There was an old SSLimited line of trucks but they are all soft white metal kits originally made in the 60's and 70's.  You will see Matchbox vehicles but for HO Scale they are way out of scale.
DB