HO or HOn3 Rail Truck

Eric Schrowang

Hi Everyone
Does anyone know of a kit of a Ho or HOn3 rail truck. Does not need to be powered.

Thank you

Eric

John Stutz

Check out Wiseman's HO scale trucks.

On March 27, 2021 12:08 PM Eric Schrowang <eschrowang@...> wrote:

Hi Everyone
Does anyone know of a kit of a Ho or HOn3 rail truck. Does not need to be powered.

Thank you

Eric

kevin b

here is a link to a kit for one.
they are out of stock at the moment, but, when they have 'em, it's 15.99

Kevin.

Hi Everyone
Does anyone know of a kit of a Ho or HOn3 rail truck. Does not need to be powered.

Thank you

Eric

Danny Inmon

Climax@...

I have two Howell Day Rail trucks.  One is a closed truck with the trailer which has never been painted, a little tarnished but never used.  Original Box.  The second is the Howell Day Rail bus and has been painted Red body with back fenders, brass radiator.  It may be a factory paint, no use.  That one comes with an extra motor and original box.  I will sell either one or both.  Individually I will sell for $75 plus shipping for both for $145.00 plus shipping.
Dave in Orlando Fl

HO Brass Train FOMRAS Misc. Roads Fomras Models (brasstrains.com)

Eric Schrowang

Do you have any photos?

Eric

If you have a smart phone send the number to Climax@... and I will forward photo's of the truck/trailer that is left.