HO or HOn3 Rail Truck

Eric Schrowang

Hi Everyone
Does anyone know of a kit of a Ho or HOn3 rail truck. Does not need to be powered.

Thank you 

Eric

John Stutz

Check out Wiseman's HO scale trucks. 

On March 27, 2021 12:08 PM Eric Schrowang <eschrowang@...> wrote:

Hi Everyone
Does anyone know of a kit of a Ho or HOn3 rail truck. Does not need to be powered.

Thank you 

Eric

kevin b

here is a link to a kit for one.
they are out of stock at the moment, but, when they have 'em, it's 15.99

Kevin.

Hi Everyone

Thank you 

Eric

Danny Inmon

Climax@...

I have two Howell Day Rail trucks.  One is a closed truck with the trailer which has never been painted, a little tarnished but never used.  Original Box.  The second is the Howell Day Rail bus and has been painted Red body with back fenders, brass radiator.  It may be a factory paint, no use.  That one comes with an extra motor and original box.  I will sell either one or both.  Individually I will sell for $75 plus shipping for both for $145.00 plus shipping.  
Dave in Orlando Fl

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Mar 27, 2021 4:26 PM
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [HOn3] HO or HOn3 Rail Truck

Here is a link to another.
HO Brass Train FOMRAS Misc. Roads Fomras Models (brasstrains.com)

Eric Schrowang

Do you have any photos?

Eric

On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 1:14 PM <Climax@...> wrote:
I have two Howell Day Rail trucks.  One is a closed truck with the trailer which has never been painted, a little tarnished but never used.  Original Box.  The second is the Howell Day Rail bus and has been painted Red body with back fenders, brass radiator.  It may be a factory paint, no use.  That one comes with an extra motor and original box.  I will sell either one or both.  Individually I will sell for $75 plus shipping for both for $145.00 plus shipping.  
Dave in Orlando Fl

Climax@...

Sent: Mar 30, 2021 1:53 PM

Do you have any photos?

Eric

Dave in Orlando Fl

Climax@...

If you have a smart phone send the number to Climax@... and I will forward photo's of the truck/trailer that is left.
Dave

Sent: Mar 30, 2021 1:53 PM

Do you have any photos?

Eric

Dave in Orlando Fl