Topics

HO-HOn3 Dual Gauge Turnouts - Again.

Earl Knoob

An addition to the track plan requires two more dual gauge turnouts:

I am in need of 2 (two) left hand turnouts in the 1011 or 1 11 configuration.  Common rail on the left, standard gauge on the right.  Can be new or used and/or modified.  Shinohara code 70.

Any out there?

Earl

Tom Ludlam

Earl,

I can help you with 1 new and 1 used.

Tom

ps. years ago I worked the FWWR 106 Carrolton job when you were rebuilding the steam engine for them.

--
McLean Depot
266 E Dixie Rd

Climax@...

Tom
I have a Sinohara C70 Dual 1011 Dual Left New, a C70 1101 Dual Left slightly used, a C70 1101 Right Dual Slightly used, and a C70 1011 Right slightly used all in working order.  If interested contact me at Climax@....