Topics

HO EBT Machine Shop kit update

NarrowMinded1

There was a design issue that resulted in the car shop being a separate kit. There should not be a change in price though. Updated pictures coming soon.

Nathan Kline
www.nateslightironhobbies.com
www.broadtopmountainmodels.com

Ric Case

Nate really looking forward to seeing more updates! Great looking wall assembly!

Ric Case
EBT Modeler
Hamilton Ohio
1-513-375-7694

On Dec 26, 2019, at 12:23 PM, NarrowMinded1 <nathan.kline83@...> wrote:

There was a design issue that resulted in the car shop being a separate kit. There should not be a change in price though. Updated pictures coming soon.

Nathan Kline
www.nateslightironhobbies.com
www.broadtopmountainmodels.com

Bruce

Ric,

Where did you see a wall assembly?

With cinders in your eyes,
Bruce Bowie
419-602-3584
in2trains@...

On Thu, Dec 26, 2019, 2:11 PM Ric Case <ebtmodeler@...> wrote:
Nate really looking forward to seeing more updates! Great looking wall assembly!

Ric Case
EBT Modeler
Hamilton Ohio
1-513-375-7694

On Dec 26, 2019, at 12:23 PM, NarrowMinded1 <nathan.kline83@...> wrote:

There was a design issue that resulted in the car shop being a separate kit. There should not be a change in price though. Updated pictures coming soon.

Nathan Kline
www.nateslightironhobbies.com
www.broadtopmountainmodels.com

Bruce

I found them on his Facebook page.

With cinders in your eyes,
Bruce Bowie
419-602-3584
in2trains@...

On Thu, Dec 26, 2019, 2:11 PM Ric Case <ebtmodeler@...> wrote:
Nate really looking forward to seeing more updates! Great looking wall assembly!

Ric Case
EBT Modeler
Hamilton Ohio
1-513-375-7694

On Dec 26, 2019, at 12:23 PM, NarrowMinded1 <nathan.kline83@...> wrote:

There was a design issue that resulted in the car shop being a separate kit. There should not be a change in price though. Updated pictures coming soon.

Nathan Kline
www.nateslightironhobbies.com
www.broadtopmountainmodels.com

Russ Norris

Too bad for us old timers who don't use Facebook.

On Thu, Dec 26, 2019, 3:05 PM Bruce <in2trains@...> wrote:
I found them on his Facebook page.

With cinders in your eyes,
Bruce Bowie
419-602-3584
in2trains@...

On Thu, Dec 26, 2019, 2:11 PM Ric Case <ebtmodeler@...> wrote:
Nate really looking forward to seeing more updates! Great looking wall assembly!

Ric Case
EBT Modeler
Hamilton Ohio
1-513-375-7694

On Dec 26, 2019, at 12:23 PM, NarrowMinded1 <nathan.kline83@...> wrote:

There was a design issue that resulted in the car shop being a separate kit. There should not be a change in price though. Updated pictures coming soon.

Nathan Kline
www.nateslightironhobbies.com
www.broadtopmountainmodels.com

Any chance of the car shop being available separatey?

Mike Conder

NarrowMinded1

Hi Mike,

The car shop will be the next kit and ahould be available shortly after the machine shop. I am on vacation and will post pictures of the machine shop progress when I get back by January 3rd.

Nathan

Mike Conder

Thanks Nathan!

Mike Conder