Hey Dusty..

Steve Hatch

  What California forbidden chemicals did you use to remove the copper?
  Regular pc etching stuff?
-Steve Hatch
Dewey AZ

lloyd lehrer

Yah,  dusty, i have a jug of radio shack etchant just waiting for the confirmation.

lloyd lehrer 310 951 9097

--
lloyd lehrer

Dusty

Frys Electronics I think. Works really fast out on patio when it's 108 degrees. Like 7 or 8 minutes.

Before chemical warfare I built a 'fence' to hold the ties as I filed or sanded the cladding off by hand. By the second tie I decided that if you need two this a great solution.  I wasn't doing the next 20 or thirty by hand. I was north of 60 and life is too short to waste filing ties and getting mediocre results.