Topics

Happier times.

Mark Kasprowicz

I thought I'd share a few photos from not too distant days with the hope that those return again soon. Here's the first. Mark K

Mark Lewis

Thanks, Mark!

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

On Mon, May 18, 2020, 1:16 PM Mark Kasprowicz <marowicz@...> wrote:
I thought I'd share a few photos from not too distant days with the hope that those return again soon. Here's the first. Mark K

Mike Conder

I'll add a couple too ... Sep 2017.

Mike Conder

On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 11:16 AM Mark Kasprowicz <marowicz@...> wrote:
I thought I'd share a few photos from not too distant days with the hope that those return again soon. Here's the first. Mark K

Climax@...

I love the picture of 484.  I have painted  brass models of 452, 459, 465, 470, 484, and 491, Blackstone 342, 345, and 453, plus Concor Goose 7