Topics

Greenway Products

Robert Herrick

Anyone know the status of Greenway Products? Tried calling twice and the phone goes to voicemail--no response to my message. The customer service button is inactive.

Bob Herrick

Don Ball

I just purchased some items about three weeks ago and they came promptly. I did not try to contact him, though, just used the internet store.

Don Ball

On Tue, Aug 18, 2020 at 1:47 PM Robert Herrick <rdherrick@...> wrote:
Anyone know the status of Greenway Products? Tried calling twice and the phone goes to voicemail--no response to my message. The customer service button is inactive.

Bob Herrick

Robert Herrick

He got back to me this afternoon--after I posted this, of course. Was concerned he might be ill, but he's fine.

Thanks for the response.

Bob