This one is about improvements made from Mark Kasprowicz and Mick Moignard technical recommandations such as Nigel Lawton pulley/belt drive, and adding a keep alive and led lights.

Cheers,
Seb

Le jeu. 30 sept. 2021 à 21:01, Don Bergman <DBRenegade@...> a écrit :
Mark,

Which issue?

Don Bergman

From: HOn3@groups.io <HOn3@groups.io> on behalf of Mark Kasprowicz <mark@...>
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2021 2:53 PM
To: HOn3@groups.io <HOn3@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [HOn3] Goose Remotor-regear

Craig Symington documented the Nigel Lawton belt drive conversion in a recent issue of the Gazette. But that uses the original Lambert drive, not the Concor - no need to mess with that, it's quiet.

Cordialement

Sébastien Jubault
Vice-Président
AECFM - Chemin de Fer de Rillé
www.aecfm.fr

Craig Symington

I also created a companion video to demonstrate how well the pulley system works. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci7uK8ltNt8  I hope this info is helpful.

Craig Symington.

Wayne

Edited

I used the article from July/Aug to convert  a very noisy Goose #5 to a quieter and smoother running one, DC only.    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PF4k3WPZcM

I saved all 3 articles in .pdf format and can share here if anyone is interested.

P.S.  I used the same NWSL motor as the author(Craig Symington, MMR) recommended in his article.