Topics

Gazette?

Craig Linn

Hey Guys.

Has anyone seen their Gazette yet?  I saw on the White River page the advertisement showing the new issue...so perhaps it’s out at the printers?

Thanks for the info.

Craig

Mike Chamberlain

I got mine last Fri or Sat ......Mike

Dale Buxton

I got mine today Craig. But I live within 10 miles of the printer and distribution point in Colorado.

Dale Buxton

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 17:52 Craig Linn <drgw346@...> wrote:

Hey Guys.

Has anyone seen their Gazette yet?  I saw on the White River page the advertisement showing the new issue...so perhaps it’s out at the printers?

Thanks for the info.

Craig

Mark Lewis

Craig,

I received my July/August, 2021 Gazette, on July 6, 2021, here in North Carolina.

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 7:56 PM Dale Buxton <dbtuathaddana@...> wrote:
I got mine today Craig. But I live within 10 miles of the printer and distribution point in Colorado.

Dale Buxton

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 17:52 Craig Linn <drgw346@...> wrote:

Hey Guys.

Has anyone seen their Gazette yet?  I saw on the White River page the advertisement showing the new issue...so perhaps it’s out at the printers?

Thanks for the info.

Craig

Russ Norris

Got mine today.

Russ Norris

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 7:52 PM Craig Linn <drgw346@...> wrote:

Hey Guys.

Has anyone seen their Gazette yet?  I saw on the White River page the advertisement showing the new issue...so perhaps it’s out at the printers?

Thanks for the info.

Craig

Got mine 3 days ago.

Has anyone seen their Gazette yet?  I saw on the White River page the advertisement showing the new issue...so perhaps it’s out at the printers?

Thanks for the info.

Craig

Bruce

No spoilers, please. Hasn't arrived yet here in north central Ohio.

With cinders in your eyes,
Bruce Bowie
419-602-3584
in2trains@...

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020, 7:55 PM Mike Chamberlain <mikec6201@...> wrote:
I got mine last Fri or Sat ......Mike

Bill Miller

Got mine Monday

 Bill Miller

Has anyone seen their Gazette yet?  I saw on the White River page the advertisement showing the new issue...so perhaps it’s out at the printers?

Thanks for the info.

Craig

Russ Norris

Haven't opened it yet.  Maybe tonight?

Russ

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 8:17 PM Bruce <in2trains@...> wrote:
No spoilers, please. Hasn't arrived yet here in north central Ohio.

With cinders in your eyes,
Bruce Bowie
419-602-3584
in2trains@...

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020, 7:55 PM Mike Chamberlain <mikec6201@...> wrote:
I got mine last Fri or Sat ......Mike

Craig Linn

Thanks everyone. I’ll keep my eye out tomorrow.

Craig At FoCo up in NoCo

On Jul 14, 2020, at 6:18 PM, Bill Miller via groups.io <ebteng18@...> wrote:

Got mine Monday

 Bill Miller

Has anyone seen their Gazette yet?  I saw on the White River page the advertisement showing the new issue...so perhaps it’s out at the printers?

Thanks for the info.

Craig

Climax@...

There's a train picture on the cover!

No spoilers, please. Hasn't arrived yet here in north central Ohio.

With cinders in your eyes,
Bruce Bowie
419-602-3584
in2trains@...

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020, 7:55 PM Mike Chamberlain <mikec6201@...> wrote:
I got mine last Fri or Sat ......Mike

claneon30

And it’s narrow gauge, wait, I’ve said too much!

Chris Lane - Editor HOn3 Annual

On Jul 14, 2020, at 7:04 PM, Climax@... <Climax@...> wrote:

There's a train picture on the cover!

No spoilers, please. Hasn't arrived yet here in north central Ohio.

With cinders in your eyes,
Bruce Bowie
419-602-3584
in2trains@...

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020, 7:55 PM Mike Chamberlain <mikec6201@...> wrote:
I got mine last Fri or Sat ......Mike

I got mine this past Friday.

Bruce Dunlevy

On Jul 14, 2020, at 6:56 PM, Dale Buxton <dbtuathaddana@...> wrote:

I got mine today Craig. But I live within 10 miles of the printer and distribution point in Colorado.

Dale Buxton

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 17:52 Craig Linn <drgw346@...> wrote:

Hey Guys.

Has anyone seen their Gazette yet?  I saw on the White River page the advertisement showing the new issue...so perhaps it’s out at the printers?

Thanks for the info.

Craig

Brian Kopp

and that feature on the layout!! WoW!

8-)
--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, FL

Graham Hodges

I haven’t even got my May/June gazette yet down here in sunny Cairns, Australia.  With Covid delaying mail I wonder if our will every show up together with everything else I’m expecting from US. No planes no mail, I am very envious even though I wouldn’t swap life here in paradise for anywhere else in the world.

Graham Hodges
Cairns,
Australia

When it arrives... envelope still sealed? Maybe a closet rr'er reading it before you? I got mine a couple of days ago.

Gordon Spalty

Russ Norris

Woo hoo!