From: HOn3@groups.io <HOn3@groups.io> on behalf of Mark Kasprowicz <marowicz@...>
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2020 1:16 PM
To: HOn3@groups.io <HOn3@groups.io>
Subject: [HOn3] Happier times.

I thought I'd share a few photos from not too distant days with the hope that those return again soon. Here's the first. Mark K

Mark Kasprowicz

Don,

Thanks for the kind words. It was taken some time ago and right now I'm sorting out my photo collection and the rest of the photo's are on one of two slides. You can guess what happens next, my side of the loco drops in shadow. So the rest of the pics are not so brilliant.

I really like your 'Big Country' photos. Just shows how the landscape dwarfs the train. Wonderful land.

Here's one from the other end.

Mark

DaveS.

Great pics guys, Thnx.