From: Robert Herrick
Sent: Feb 14, 2021 2:40 PM
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: [HOn3] FSM Kit

Looking for someo one familiar with Finescale Miniatures Kit #120--two stall roundhouse. The stalls look awfully small on the box photograph. Anyone know the length of the stalls?

Thanks,

Bob Herrick

Alan

I believe the long stall was 68 ft and the short stall was 52 ft.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I have one built and its nor for the K series.  I put my BS C25, 19 and Concor goose in it.  The one stall has an extension out the back which could be adjusted to length.  I always back in so its for my tenders.  I just did some rock work around it but will measure it if  you want me to.

Looking for someo one familiar with Finescale Miniatures Kit #120--two stall roundhouse. The stalls look awfully small on the box photograph. Anyone know the length of the stalls?

Thanks,

Bob Herrick

Robert Herrick

Thanks guys! I use C and T class locos so the kit will work for me.

Bob