FS: HOn3 turnouts

lloyd lehrer

code 70 NS new in orig pkg; 2 right #6.

code 70 NS new in orig pkg; 2 lefts and one right.

$16 each plus shipping and paypal friends or checks.

lloyd lehrer, MANHATTAN BEACH, CA (310)951-9097

--
lloyd lehrer

Russ Norris

Thanks Lloyd, but I got a better offer from a friend.  I hope you find a good home for the Shinoharas.  They are like hen's teeth since the company closed.

Russ

On Mon, Apr 5, 2021 at 7:46 PM lloyd lehrer <lloydlehrer@...> wrote:
code 70 NS new in orig pkg; 2 right #6.

code 70 NS new in orig pkg; 2 lefts and one right.

$16 each plus shipping and paypal friends or checks.

lloyd lehrer, MANHATTAN BEACH, CA (310)951-9097

--
lloyd lehrer

Shinohara closed?  When did that happen?  No body told me and they sure as heck didn't let me know. hahhahaa