FS: Blackstone K-27, E&B RGS 404 Kit, MDC 473 Kit, 3 Packs of Blackstone Straights

silent_11111

Hey guys,
I'd like to get myself a 3D printer so need to sell a few items.
I only accept PayPal.
I ship USPS Priority unless otherwise paid for.
Pictures for serious buyers.
Contact me off list at silent_11111@... (yes all the 1s are included)

Blackstone K-27, DRGW 455 with Green Boiler, B310103
-Test checked and put back in the box.
-Asking $400 shipped

E&B RGS 404 Kit
-I believe this is complete, no trucks, no couplers.
-Asking $20 shipped.

MDC 473 Kit with Kemtron Parts
-This was started by a previous owner, looks like they completed up to the running gear.
-I do not have a way to test so sold as is.
-Comes with 10+ little bags and loose Kemtron parts, I will repack for safety.
-Asking $90 shipped. If I'm off on this let me know.

3 Packs of NIB Blackstone Straight Tracks
-Not looking to scalp, just get back what I paid
-$70 shipped.

Thanks,
Paul

Mike Conder

Does the MDC kit have brass or nickel-plates drivers?  Been looking for the latter.

Mike Conder

On Mon, Mar 22, 2021 at 8:19 PM silent_11111 via groups.io <silent_11111=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Mike,
I think they are brass.
Sending you an email pic from my phone to confirm.

Paul

On Monday, March 22, 2021, 09:48:15 PM CDT, Mike Conder <vulturenest1@...> wrote:

[...]

Mike I have a bottle of nickel salts and a nickel bar.  All you need is a 1.5 volt battery and hook up wires and you are nickel plating!  Contact me if you are interested in it.

[...]

kevin b

i will take the MDC kit 473.
contact me off list to arrange payment please.
thunderangel@...

[...]

Hey Kevin,
I sent an email to thunderangel@... as requested below and it gave me back a mailbox not found error.
Can you shoot me a direct email by chance at the address in my listing?

Paul

On Tuesday, March 23, 2021, 08:25:40 AM CDT, kevin b via groups.io <arcatruck13@...> wrote:

[...]

sorry for the confusion, my email address is arcatruck13@....
for whatever reason, i put my i.d. for a stupid on line tank game in there
oops.

i sent an email to you labeled MDC loco kit.

thanks.
Kevin.

On Tuesday, March 23, 2021, 09:21:17 AM CDT, silent_11111 via groups.io <silent_11111@...> wrote:

[...]

just got a failure notice on my attempt to email you.
i'll try again.
[...]

Bill Mugford

Hi, Guys!

Does anyone have a Blackstone Chili Line set that you might be willing to part with.

If not that set, any other sets?

My email: wjmugford@...

Gratefully,

Bill