Topics

For sale Micro Engineering flex track reduced prices

Doug Boudakian <dboudrrtrain@...>

Micro Engineering Flextrack Code 70 all new3 ft long pieces
HO-HON3 nickel silver rail non weathered 7 pieces $25
HOn3 nickel silver rail non weathered 22 pieces $90.
HOn3 nickel silver weathered 4 pieces $15.

Shipping extra

Doug Boudakian
dboudrrtrain@...

Stephen Silver

Doug I will take the dual gauge. Will you offer less than 22 pieces of the n3 non weathered?  Say 10?

Stephen Silver

On Nov 19, 2019, at 8:48 AM, Doug Boudakian <dboudrrtrain@...> wrote:

Micro Engineering Flextrack Code 70 all new3 ft long pieces
HO-HON3 nickel silver rail non weathered 7 pieces $25
HOn3 nickel silver rail non weathered 22 pieces $90.
HOn3 nickel silver weathered 4 pieces $15.

Shipping extra

Doug Boudakian
dboudrrtrain@...

Doug Boudakian <dboudrrtrain@...>

Stephen
The dual gauge is spoken for pending payment.
I let you know if it becomes available. I will sell lesser amounts of the HOn3 track.
Doug

On Nov 19, 2019, at 9:12 AM, Stephen Silver via Groups.Io <ssilver996@...> wrote:

Doug I will take the dual gauge. Will you offer less than 22 pieces of the n3 non weathered?  Say 10?

Stephen Silver

On Nov 19, 2019, at 8:48 AM, Doug Boudakian <dboudrrtrain@...> wrote:

Micro Engineering Flextrack Code 70 all new3 ft long pieces
HO-HON3 nickel silver rail non weathered 7 pieces $25
HOn3 nickel silver rail non weathered 22 pieces $90.
HOn3 nickel silver weathered 4 pieces $15.

Shipping extra

Doug Boudakian
dboudrrtrain@...

Sam Urrate

Doug iif I am first buyer of the dual gauge how do I pay you. My zip is 70471 for shipping estimate.  Thank you, Sam Urrate

Doug Boudakian <dboudrrtrain@...>

The dual gauge is sold. That is listed in the ad today.
Doug