Topics

For sale HOn3 rolling stock

Mike Conder

Drew, please take this off-list.  It's the beginning of a flame war that I will not allow.  And Doug has been selling off all of his HOn3 for several weeks now in small batches, nothing wrong with that.

Drew's original message and Doug's response have been deleted.

Going forward, remember that "buyer beware" is always the watchword.  But if a buyer is happy with the transaction, no problem.  If a seller or buyer have problems with a transaction that started on this list, KEEP IT OFF LINE!!!

Mike Conder
Owner/Moderator of the HOn3 list.

Sam Urrate

Sorry Mike.  I was part of the problem.  I apologize.

Sam Urrate

Mike Conder

I appreciate the apology.  Let's all just keep this public list civil, OK guys?  It's been pretty good so far.

Mike Conder