[finescaleminiatures] Bar Mills Monday video live tonight 7 EST

Darryl Huffman

Updated answer

The live video will be on both Facebook and Youtube.

5 minutes before the show begins, there will be a 5 minute countdown clock showing.

After those five minutes have counted down, the program will begin.

So click on the countdown clock to be connected

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Monday, March 1, 2021, 2:28 PM, Darryl Huffman via groups.io <darrylhuffman@...> wrote:

I don't have a link.

You will need to go to the Bar Mills Models Facebook page shortly before 7 pm EST

When the video starts, the will be  Live Video sign on the left side.

At least that is how it has been with other Facebook Live events.

This is all new to me so I can't provide much help.

The program will be recorded and will be available on Youtube and Facebook.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Monday, March 1, 2021, 1:51 PM, Sonny Laughlin <sonnylaughlin21@...> wrote:

How about a link, please.

On Mon, Mar 1, 2021, 2:04 PM djmorley0604 via groups.io <DennisM0604=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks, Darryl;

I’ll do my best to be there (Dennis Joe) this evening. If not, hopefully this session will be recorded.

Thanks;
Dennis Morley

On Mar 1, 2021, at 1:49 PM, Darryl Huffman via groups.io <darrylhuffman=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Bar Mills Models is having a new one hour live video program on Facebook Live at 7 pm EST

This is the first of these programs.

The program will begin with an introduction and a 10 to 15 question and answer session with me.

Then there will be a clinic on making signs.

Other guests will follow.

See you there.   7 pm eastern time

Darryl Huffman

Railroads

Can’t you just answer the question?  Where on Facebook.  Where on you tube?

Allen Farnsworth