Topics

Editing Posts

Steve Hatch

One of the things I like the best on Groups.io is the ability to edit your posts AFTER you send them
  You can click-up your post and under "More" hit edit and you can fix any Glaring errors you notice.
 That's correct...after it's already sent you can edit your message.
-Steve Hatch

Martin Pischky

Hello,

Editing an existing post by web interface is a nice
feature if the edit message is send again by mail.

If the message is not send again I would disagree.

Martin

Am 29.01.2018 um 00:29 schrieb RE-Trackman:

One of the things I like the best on Groups.io is the ability to edit
your posts AFTER you send them
Martin Pischky, Oisseler Strasse 1C, 30559 Hannover, Germany
http://www.pischky.de mailto:@Martin_Pischky
tel: +49 511 7000665 mobile: +49 151 11592222

Steve Hatch

 You have the option to resend it or not your choice.
-Steve