Topics

EBT Blackstone trucks/C-19's

Risrwy@...

Just as reference, I put "Bullfrog Snot" on the rear set of drivers only. Thinned it out for "N" gauge use and went at it. Vastly improved tonnage ratings for the C-19's. Went from barely pulling itself up a 3% grade to hauling a four car train of LaBelle passenger cars up the same.
--
Paul Buhrke
Recreating the 14th. Subdivision

Ric Case

Bruce the last I checked they listed them but didn’t have any!

Ric Case
EBT Modeler
Hamilton Ohio
1-513-375-7694