Topics

Dimensions of EBT wood boxcar #154

wayne_h_sanderson

I've cast about but cannot locate the dimensions of EBT boxcar #154, an example of which is available in kit form from Funaro & Camerlengo. I've looked at the kit literature as well as online sites but none give scale or full size width, length and height.

Hoping to find a boxcar that will match or closely approximate a particular unique class made only for my obscure prototype road, the Twin Mountain & Potomac at Keyser, WV.

Brian Kopp

Not sure this helps but EBT steel box car #167 is in the July 1999  and March 1967 NGSL Gazettes
--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, FL