From: Brian Kopp
Sent: Jul 10, 2019 7:50 AM
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: [HOn3] Deland FL train show this Saturday?

I know there are several fellow HOn3 group members living in Florida. If you are going to the Deland train show this Saturday morning and you see a big dopey guy wandering around with a salt and pepper goatee and a Red Sox cap on, say hi!

Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, FL

Brian Kopp

Deland FL Train Show this Saturday:
Volusia County Fairgrounds
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/68th-florida-model-train-show-and-sale-tickets-60875573479

Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, FL

Climax@...

How was the train show, I had some things come up and couldn't get there.
DAve