Topics

Death of Dave Garcia

lloyd lehrer

Unhappy to report that Dave Garcia passed away today. He had been hospitalized due to the COVID and passed due to complications. For those of you who may not have known Dave he was a wizard at fixing and fine tuning brass engines and a great teller of tales on all things railroad and military. The model railroad community and his many friends will miss him greatly.

lloyd lehrer, (310)951-9097

--
lloyd lehrer

Dale Buxton

Amen! He leaves a mighty big hole behind.

Dale Buxton

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 16:47 lloyd lehrer <lloydlehrer@...> wrote:
Unhappy to report that Dave Garcia passed away today. He had been hospitalized due to the COVID and passed due to complications. For those of you who may not have known Dave he was a wizard at fixing and fine tuning brass engines and a great teller of tales on all things railroad and military. The model railroad community and his many friends will miss him greatly.

lloyd lehrer, (310)951-9097

--
lloyd lehrer

Kent Hinton

So sorry to hear this.  Dave was also the generous kind. At one of our HOn3 Symposiums years ago he and I discussed a project.  A few weeks later some custom brass parts showed up in the mail unsolicited.

Maybe we all need to find an evening between Sept 2 & 5 to raise a virtual toast to Dave and anyone else we lost during the past year.

Kent Hinton

,_._,_

Keith Wiseman

Damn That Hurts! Loved Dave. We had many great trades and life conversations over the past few years. He will be missed by Many!  Prayers for His loved ones and Friends.

Keith