From: "Larry Mallett via groups.io" <larry_mallett=yahoo.com@groups.io>
Sent: Apr 18, 2021 2:48 PM
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: [HOn3] DCC Specialties Hares

I have 10 DCC Specialties Hare stationary decoders for sale. All 10 for $100,00 plus postage. PayPal is easiest for me.

Reply offline to larry_mallett@yahoo.com

Larry

Larry Mallett

I used them for controlling Tortoise Switch machines. I have an NCE Power Cab system which I used to throw turnouts using the command station. They can also be used to automatically reverse polarity on reverse loops or on turntables. If they can be operated from the NCE command station, I’m pretty sure they would be JMRI compatible.

Larry

On Apr 18, 2021, at 15:55, Climax@mindspring.com wrote:

Whats a Hare stationary decoder?

I have 10 DCC Specialties Hare stationary decoders for sale. All 10 for $100,00 plus postage. PayPal is easiest for me.

Reply offline to larry_mallett@yahoo.com

Larry

Climax@...

Thanks Larry:
I use NCE also but use their controllers for my tortoise plus a couple from Digitrax I had left over. I also purchased three of the reverse loop controllers and they all work great. I also have three of the older PFM Soujd System II with reverb and tape players plus tapes. They sure got out dated over night and I fought like hell to avoid going to the dark side. Now I have them stored on a high shelf in their original boxes for the Return of the PFM as if that will ever happen. hahahahahaa