Topics

D&RGW book blow out

M2fq@...

All

have some Robert McDonald In Quest of Colorado Narrow Gauge - first person account of several trips including the last San Juan.

All the photos - including color, taken by the author.

BLOW OUT

$5.00 per book

$7.00 Priority mail postage

www.paypal.com

Gary Kohler
330-719-0264
m2fq@...

Doug Boudakian

Hardbound, softbound? How many books?
Doug

On Aug 30, 2019, at 6:03 AM, M2fq via Groups.Io <M2fq@...> wrote:

All

have some Robert McDonald In Quest of Colorado Narrow Gauge - first person account of several trips including the last San Juan.

All the photos - including color, taken by the author.

BLOW OUT

$5.00 per book

$7.00 Priority mail postage

www.paypal.com

Gary Kohler
330-719-0264
m2fq@...

Russ Norris

I do believe Bob McDonald may have visited the East Broad Top many years ago. In the living room of Pogue Station -- a house that served as a flag stop for the EBT just south of Orbisonia and where EBT fans can stay for pennies -- there is a photo of McDonald commemorating a visit when he stayed at the station way back when.  I may have a photo of it.

On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 9:52 AM Doug Boudakian <dboudrrtrain@...> wrote:
Hardbound, softbound? How many books?
Doug

On Aug 30, 2019, at 6:03 AM, M2fq via Groups.Io <M2fq@...> wrote:

All

have some Robert McDonald In Quest of Colorado Narrow Gauge - first person account of several trips including the last San Juan.

All the photos - including color, taken by the author.

BLOW OUT

$5.00 per book

$7.00 Priority mail postage

www.paypal.com

Gary Kohler
330-719-0264
m2fq@...

M2fq@...

at is possible he got around!

Gary Kohler
m2fq@...
330-719-0264

In a message dated 8/30/2019 10:08:27 AM Eastern Standard Time, rbnorrisjr@... writes:

I do believe Bob McDonald may have visited the East Broad Top many years ago. In the living room of Pogue Station -- a house that served as a flag stop for the EBT just south of Orbisonia and where EBT fans can stay for pennies -- there is a photo of McDonald commemorating a visit when he stayed at the station way back when.  I may have a photo of it.

claneon30

Softbound. For just $12, well worth adding to the collection.

Had my copy for years.

Chris Lane - Editor HOn3 Annual