Topics

D&RGW #50

Alan

Anyone know where I am find drawings with dimensions for D&RGW #50. Going to layout files for a 3D print or at least try!

Thank you

Regards - Alan

Ric Case

Alan don’t remember well but check the gazette for drawing I have seen it but can not remember where!
Getting old! lol
If I had access to a good 3D scanner I would just scan my model and print it!

Ric Case
EBT Modeler
Hamilton Ohio
1-513-375-7694

On Nov 28, 2020, at 2:03 PM, Alan <alan.lautenslager@...> wrote:

Anyone know where I am find drawings with dimensions for D&RGW #50. Going to layout files for a 3D print or at least try!

Thank you

Regards - Alan

Alan

Thanks Ric. Hopefully it will be in one of the issues on the DVD.
Regards
Alan

Ric Case

The little thing runs nice but is really light!
Mine is painted for the D&RGW, some day it may get painted for the EBT!

Ric Case
EBT Modeler
Hamilton Ohio
1-513-375-7694

On Nov 28, 2020, at 4:09 PM, Alan <alan.lautenslager@...> wrote:

Thanks Ric. Hopefully it will be in one of the issues on the DVD.
Regards
Alan

cmdrwmriker

That diesel is at the Colorado Railroad Museum. Contact them or go measure it.
Bill marshall

Anyone know where I am find drawings with dimensions for D&RGW #50. Going to layout files for a 3D print or at least try!

Thank you

Regards - Alan

Alan

Bill,
 Thanks - I will get on it as soon as the world settles down and I can afford a plane ticket from my location!