Topics

curved shingles

M2fq@...

We've had curved water tank shingles for years. How many you want?

can supply our easy to assemble roof to go with them.

they are not on the web site

Gary Kohler
m2fq@...
330-719-0264

Mike Conder

I had no idea!  Need one set for replacing the Durango Press water tank roof.  Will your shingles do that?

Cost & availability?

Thx, Mike Conder

On Wed, Nov 25, 2020 at 12:05 PM M2fq via groups.io <M2fq=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
We've had curved water tank shingles for years. How many you want?

can supply our easy to assemble roof to go with them.

they are not on the web site

Gary Kohler
330-719-0264

Climax@...

Also you can use the regular cedar sheets or paper singles but cut individual ones and place them properly around predrawn singling lines.

I had no idea!  Need one set for replacing the Durango Press water tank roof.  Will your shingles do that?

Cost & availability?

Thx, Mike Conder

On Wed, Nov 25, 2020 at 12:05 PM M2fq via groups.io <M2fq=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
We've had curved water tank shingles for years. How many you want?

can supply our easy to assemble roof to go with them.

they are not on the web site

Gary Kohler
330-719-0264

Mike Conder

I know but not interested in doing individual ones. Want a little easier option.

Mike Conder