Crystal Creek

Paul Buhrke

Working at Crystal Creek now. Still a long way to go scenery wise.
--
Paul Buhrke
D&RGW Salida Division

Mark Lewis

Paul,

Your scenery work at Crystal Creek looks really good!

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

On Sun, Nov 28, 2021 at 10:48 AM Paul Buhrke <Risrwy@...> wrote:
Working at Crystal Creek now. Still a long way to go scenery wise.
--
Paul Buhrke
D&RGW Salida Division
Lost in the Black Canyon in 1929

Joel Benson

Everything is looking really nice I must say. Great detail.

On Sun, Nov 28, 2021, 9:48 AM Paul Buhrke <Risrwy@...> wrote:
Working at Crystal Creek now. Still a long way to go scenery wise.
--
Paul Buhrke
D&RGW Salida Division
Lost in the Black Canyon in 1929

Jim Spencer

I see some really fine workmanship on the bridge, which is the upper Crystal Creek bridge (don’t remember the number). I built the lower Crystal Creek bridge that crossed the Gunnison River for the Slim Gauge Guild in the 1990s. Took me a year, so I understand the effort that went into your bridge.
And the canyon walls have that dark and foreboding look! Fantastic!

Bill Mugford

Paul:

Your “long way to go” is “a fer piece further” (misspelling intentional) than many of our efforts!

Nice work!

Bill

Bill Mugford
Phone