Topics

Corona Virus protection?

Dusty

Just noticed a PSC Short Caboose on Ebay. Shipping comment. Protect it from what?

Dusty Burman

HOn3 PSC Short Caboose Kit. New kit still in original packaging. Will shit in a Priority Mail small box to help protect it during shipping

Bill Lugg

It will protect you from opening it, I suspect.  It might not even get delivered based on the vile odor emanating from it.

Bill Lugg

On 3/19/20 9:46 AM, Dusty wrote:
Just noticed a PSC Short Caboose on Ebay. Shipping comment. Protect it from what?

Dusty Burman

HOn3 PSC Short Caboose Kit. New kit still in original packaging. Will shit in a Priority Mail small box to help protect it during shipping

Bob Burgoyne

Bill,

Thanks for the chuckle! Had to read the message again to see the S@%& reference!

Bob B