Topics

Convention Online

Peter Smith

Update on the online Version of the St. Louis NNGC

The cancellation of the 40th National Narrow Gauge Convention, although necessary, was a great disappointment to us all. So, we have organized a virtual convention to be held on three consecutive Saturdays starting August 22nd.

The agenda each Saturday will be three clinics in the morning, a short break and two layout tours in the afternoon. The clinic and layout tours will run about 45 minutes each including Q & A. We have nine clinics and six layouts on the schedule. On September 5th, the last Saturday, we will conclude with presentations by the Hickory, North Carolina, Seattle and Denver convention committees. That will be followed by presentations by the committees bidding for 2024 and 2025 and a vote if necessary.

Complete details are posted on the 40th NNGC web page; www.40nngc.com.  The link for each day will be posted on the website each Wednesday.

So, spread the word and we’ll see you online!