Topics

Convention Hotel Update

Peter Smith

Greetings;

The Embassy Suites Hotel, St. Charles, is now fully booked for the convention. We have negotiated a favorable convention rate with two other nearby properties: The Drury Plaza, St. Charles is a five minute drive and the Fairfield by Marriott, St. Charles is a 7-minute walk or 3-minute drive to the convention center. If you still prefer to book the Embassy Suites, the best strategy is to book one of the overflow hotels now, then check back with the Embassy Suites two to six weeks out from the convention when most of the cancellations will occur. Please visit our website for rate and booking information on the overflow hotels. www.40nngc.com

See you in St. Louis

Peter Smith
Co-Chairman, 40NNGC