Topics

ConCor Rotery Snowplow cancelled?

Mark Rosche

Just got a „order cancelled“ mail from ConCor...went to the website and the rotery was nowhere to be found 🥺🥺🥺

Regards,

Mark

Don‘t take life too seriously...no one gets out alive anyway....

Robert Bell

Yeah, I just got the same.  Bummer.

Rob Bell
Waynesville, NC

Russ Norris

Your email about the ConCor rotary being cancelled reminded me of when I was younger (and still modeling HO gauge) I kit bashed a rotary snowplow for my Blacklog Valley Railroad.  By coincidence, the BVRR is currently getting ready for those Pennsylvania winter snows, and they pulled out Rotary number one on one of the dual gauge tracks in the yard where the Blacklog Valley meets the East Broad Top.  Clearly it is still a little banged up from last year's winter plowing.  As I recall I built it from a modified caboose with the rotary part cannibalized from a modern NYC rotary kit.  The tender was borrowed from an old time engine of some kind.  Although it's the wrong gauge, I wonder if one couldn't knock together something similar in HOn3.  It wouildn't be the OY but it would be fun!

On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 2:47 PM Mark Rosche via Groups.Io <m_rosche=yahoo.de@groups.io> wrote:
Just got a „order cancelled“ mail from ConCor...went to the website and the rotery was nowhere to be found 🥺🥺🥺

Regards,

Mark

Don‘t take life too seriously...no one gets out alive anyway....

tonyk537

OY is not a hard build in HOn3.

Dale Buxton

Hey Tony,

I just found some of the Athearn rotary plow blades on eBay.

Dale Buxton

On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 9:03 PM tonyk537 via Groups.Io <Tonyk375=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
OY is not a hard build in HOn3.

tonyk537

Nice.  I've got your stuff for the OO you want to do though.

Will be down in a couple of weeks.

Dale Buxton

Yep I still want to build the OO. I will get with Steve and I hope to see you then!