Topics

Chris Lane used model train salesman

Russ Norris

BrIran, I have a brass 2-6-0 Spartan that I converted into a model of EBT #1 some years back.  I'd love to see your article when it comes out.

Russ

On Sun, Sep 13, 2020, 2:35 PM brian_budeit via groups.io <brian_budeit=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
How are you Chris,

bailing on hon3?, oh the shame of it all..........Seriously, putting together an article on building EBT 2-6-0 #1, whats the deadline you will need it by? #1 is running very well, holding down passenger service on the layout.
The convention for 2024 is Pittsburgh, not sure how much of a narrow gauge convention it will be without a LOT of driving or bus riding, but anyway, maybe we can finally meet and hoist a few.

best to you,

brian
On Friday, August 28, 2020, 11:03:01 PM EDT, claneon30 <chrislaneon30@...> wrote:

Boxcar is also sold.

Chris Lane - Editor HOn3 Annual

On Aug 28, 2020, at 7:10 PM, claneon30 <chrislaneon30@...> wrote:

Surplus cars $55 a piece, you pay shipping.

All New in Box, boxes never opened.

Chris Lane

<DSC_3732.JPG><DSC_3733.JPG>