Topics

Carter box car kits

Mark Kasprowicz

Steve,

Do you still sell those Carter Box Car kits?

Mark K
Oxon England.

PS. Nice work on the railroad. You must have the patience of a saint to do all that spiking.

jhoff02@...

I am interested in getting one also hope he will answer. Jim

Steve Hatch

Of course I'll answer.
I don't have any complete kits but I have bunch of
Sides ends floors and roofs and doors so if you want to make your own I can send you these parts.
You will need to make door rails truss rods trucks etc
I have a few truss rod beams but not a lot
Called queen post beams.
Let me know if you want to try it.
Steve

John

I'll take enough parts to build two cars please
John Peckham

On Sat, May 16, 2020 at 6:13 PM, Steve Hatch
<hatch@...> wrote:
Of course I'll answer.
I don't have any complete kits but I have bunch of
Sides ends floors and roofs and doors so if you want to make your own I can send you these parts.
You will need to make door rails truss rods trucks etc
I have a few truss rod beams but not a lot
Called queen post beams.
Let me know if you want to try it.
Steve

Joe Ferguson

I would like the parts for one car please.

Joe

Joe B. Ferguson

On May 16, 2020, at 8:13 PM, Steve Hatch <hatch@...> wrote:

Of course I'll answer.
I don't have any complete kits but I have bunch of
Sides ends floors and roofs and doors so if you want to make your own I can send you these parts.
You will need to make door rails truss rods trucks etc
I have a few truss rod beams but not a lot
Called queen post beams.
Let me know if you want to try it.
Steve

Steen Mortensen

If you still have pieces for 2 cars (I understand they are not complete)
I would gratefully purchase them!
Steam

jhoff02@...

Steve how much and how do we order. Jim

Mark Kasprowicz

Steve,

Yes I'll give it try, in fact I'll give it two tries. Sent an Email to your 'hatch at' address. Forgot to ask about payment.

And I'd like a pair if any are left ...

Mike Conder

On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 11:21 AM Mark Kasprowicz <marowicz@...> wrote:
Steve,

Yes I'll give it try, in fact I'll give it two tries. Sent an Email to your 'hatch at' address. Forgot to ask about payment.

Mike, now that post is one that could get us both in a lot of trouble was we laugh.
DAve

Yes I'll give it try, in fact I'll give it two tries. Sent an Email to your 'hatch at' address. Forgot to ask about payment.

Mark K

David Laverick

Me too, for two, how do we do this?

Dave