Topics

Carter box car

jhoff02@...

About 1 month ago there was a discussion with Steve Hatch about any parts he had left for carter boxcars. He stated that if we would send him $10 for postage he would send parts he had. I did send he $10 but have not received any parts has any one received any parts? Don’t care about the $10 but would like to what ever parts he has. Jim

lloyd lehrer

Me too. I also have sent two follow up messages and no responses. He appears to be dedicating his time to the new layout space. But it would be nice to get an indication from him.

It does not seem like his normal behavior.

lloyd lehrer, (310)951-9097

--
lloyd lehrer