Can anyone identify the prototype for this?

Mark Kasprowicz

Edited

This is one of five D&RGW passenger cars in the PFM set. Can anyone tell me what it's modelled on? I've looked at the pictorial and some other books but found nothing. It's shorter than a normal passenger car.

Jeff Young

Chama parlour car, before rebuild. (Durango was pretty similar, but I think had the sill running under the short window.)

Mark Kasprowicz

Thanks Jeff. I'll look that up a bit further. Just came across some photos of the first depot at Chama. Looked a lot like Silverton depot.

Where in Ireland BTW?

Mark K
Oxon England.

Jeff Young