Topics

Campbell’s Thru Truss Bridge Instructions

Joe Ferguson

Does anyone have a spare set of instructions for a Campbell’s Thru Truss Bridge Kit 762? The older kit I have had in storage for several years does not have the instructions inside the box. Thanks in advance!

Joe

Joe B. Ferguson

Alan Kilby

Ho seeker has instructions for 763 if that might be of help.
Alan

From: HOn3@groups.io <HOn3@groups.io> on behalf of Joe Ferguson via groups.io <jbferg_80@...>
Sent: Sunday, September 6, 2020 4:32:23 PM
To: HOn3@groups.io <HOn3@groups.io>
Subject: [HOn3] Campbell’s Thru Truss Bridge Instructions

Does anyone have a spare set of instructions for a Campbell’s Thru Truss Bridge Kit 762?  The older kit I have had in storage for several years does not have the instructions inside the box. Thanks in advance!

Joe

Joe B. Ferguson

lloyd lehrer

Joe, mine are long gone, but you can (pardon the word), buy a set from them;
go to the bottom of the page.

lloyd lehrer, MANHATTAN BEACH, CA (310)951-9097

On Sun, Sep 6, 2020 at 4:32 PM Joe Ferguson via groups.io <jbferg_80=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Does anyone have a spare set of instructions for a Campbell’s Thru Truss Bridge Kit 762?  The older kit I have had in storage for several years does not have the instructions inside the box. Thanks in advance!

Joe

Joe B. Ferguson

--
lloyd lehrer

Robert Weaver

Joe,

What’s your email address?

RobW

On Sep 6, 2020, at 4:32 PM, Joe Ferguson via groups.io <jbferg_80=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Does anyone have a spare set of instructions for a Campbell’s Thru Truss Bridge Kit 762? The older kit I have had in storage for several years does not have the instructions inside the box. Thanks in advance!

Joe

Joe B. Ferguson