Topics

Campbell's Saez Sash & Door Company

asandrini

Sorry for the multiple postings...

Campbell Scale models makes two accompanying kits, Saez Sash and Door Company #1 & #2.  If anyone has a top view of the arrangement of these structures, it would be greatly appreciated.

I am trying g to work our the trac k arrangement in my mill town and do not know the space requirements for the two buildings. I have assembled #2, which contains the shop, shed and lumber rack, but need to know the size and spacing for #1, containing the mill house and loft.

Any photos and dimensions would be greatly appreciated.

Big Al from Cal

Robert Bell

Sent you a picture - hope it helps!

Rob Bell
Waynesville, NC

asandrini

Robert,

Someone sent me (could have been you earlier in the week) the dimensions of the two buildings. With your scan, I can interpilate the distances between the structures.  Now I am ready to go. The scratch building of the shop should be straight forward and I have many sets of Grant windows.

Thank you very much.

If I can print the drawings out full size and tape them together. I can lay it out on the layout to get the correct track center lines before I tackle the construction.

Grazzi,

Al Sandrini

From: "Robert Bell via Groups.Io" <ionhoss@...>
Date: 1/25/20 3:53 PM (GMT-08:00)