Topics

Campbell's Saez Sash & Door Company

asandrini

Sorry for the multiple postings...

Campbell Scale models makes two accompanying kits, Saez Sash and Door Company #1 & #2.  If anyone has a top view of the arrangement of these structures, it would be greatly appreciated.

I am trying g to work our the trac k arrangement in my mill town and do not know the space requirements for the two buildings. I have assembled #2, which contains the shop, shed and lumber rack, but need to know the size and spacing for #1, containing the mill house and loft.

Any photos and dimensions would be greatly appreciated.

Big Al from Cal

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Robert Bell

Sent you a picture - hope it helps!

Rob Bell 
Waynesville, NC

asandrini

Robert,

Someone sent me (could have been you earlier in the week) the dimensions of the two buildings. With your scan, I can interpilate the distances between the structures.  Now I am ready to go. The scratch building of the shop should be straight forward and I have many sets of Grant windows.

Thank you very much.

If I can print the drawings out full size and tape them together. I can lay it out on the layout to get the correct track center lines before I tackle the construction.

Grazzi,

Al Sandrini

-------- Original message --------
Date: 1/25/20 2:13 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: HOn3@groups.io, asandrini <asandrini@...>, HOn30@groups.io, HOn3@groups.io, ModelRailroadsofSoCalif@groups.io
Subject: Re: [HOn3] Campbell's Saez Sash & Door Company

Sent you a picture - hope it helps!

Rob Bell 
Waynesville, NC

Robert Bell

I have both kits...partially built.  Bought them in early 1990s.  Have all instructions.  Dont really have use for them anymore.  Let me know if you need any more pictures or info.

Rob

asandrini

I have 417 built.  Built it almost 40 years ago.  Now, I would love to pair the two buildings together.

-------- Original message --------
Date: 1/25/20 3:53 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [HOn3] Campbell's Saez Sash & Door Company

I have both kits...partially built.  Bought them in early 1990s.  Have all instructions.  Dont really have use for them anymore.  Let me know if you need any more pictures or info.

Rob