Topics

BS K-27's for Sale

Lanny Allbaugh

Folks,
I have 3 Blackstone K-27 Class 2-8-2 Models with Tsunami Sound for sale. These are 2010 (2nd) Release that I purchased new, test run only, and stored in smoke free air conditioned home since then.

Denver & Rio Grande Western No. 453, Flying Grande Herald, P.N. B310102-S

Denver & Rio Grande Western No. 458, Moffat Tunnel Herald, P.N. B310123-S

Denver & Rio Grande Western No. 462, Royal Gorge Herald (Green Boiler Jacket), P.N. B310105-S

Complete info on these models is available at www.blackstonemodels.com

These are priced to move quickly at $320 each shipping include to lower 48.  Payment preferred is PayPal F&F
Contact me at   lrallbaugh AT icloud DOT com

P.S. - I will have 6 first run K-27's to sell soon.  Let me know if you have any interest

Mark Lewis

Lanny:

I may be interested in your next group of first run K27's, especially if you have a #463 available and it has not had the "smoothing motor" issue.
Also, I was going to email you about your previous long list of Blackstone rolling stock, as I am finally able to purchase some, if available. I have a copy of the list, dated 7/2/19, that you had sent me.

Awaiting your reply,

Mark Lewis
North Carolina

On Fri, Nov 1, 2019 at 11:28 AM Lanny Allbaugh via Groups.Io <lrallbaugh=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Folks,
I have 3 Blackstone K-27 Class 2-8-2 Models with Tsunami Sound for sale. These are 2010 (2nd) Release that I purchased new, test run only, and stored in smoke free air conditioned home since then.

Denver & Rio Grande Western No. 453, Flying Grande Herald, P.N. B310102-S

Denver & Rio Grande Western No. 458, Moffat Tunnel Herald, P.N. B310123-S

Denver & Rio Grande Western No. 462, Royal Gorge Herald (Green Boiler Jacket), P.N. B310105-S

Complete info on these models is available at www.blackstonemodels.com

These are priced to move quickly at $320 each shipping include to lower 48.  Payment preferred is PayPal F&F
Contact me at   lrallbaugh AT icloud DOT com

P.S. - I will have 6 first run K-27's to sell soon.  Let me know if you have any interest

kevin b

P.S. - I will have 6 first run K-27's to sell soon. Let me know if you have any interest

i'm interested.

thanks.
Kevin.
arcatruck13@...

Dave Trimble

I maybe interested

Dave
508-360-3737 (iPhone for text or talk)

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 4:17 AM kevin b via Groups.Io <arcatruck13=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
P.S. - I will have 6 first run K-27's to sell soon. Let me know if you have any interest

i'm interested.

thanks.
Kevin.
arcatruck13@...

lloyd lehrer

Have they been remotored?

lloyd lehrer, (310)951-9097

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019, 1:17 AM kevin b via Groups.Io <arcatruck13=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

i'm interested.

thanks.
Kevin.
arcatruck13@...

--
lloyd lehrer

Mark Kasprowicz

If they are second run they do not need remotoring. Only the first run has their motors over-oiled.

Mark K

kevin b

hang on....

I was letting the person who posted they will have 6 locos for sale soon know that i was interested.
I am not the person with locos for sale.
Kevin,

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019, 1:17 AM kevin b via Groups.Io <arcatruck13@...> wrote:

i'm interested.

thanks.
Kevin.
arcatruck13@...

--
lloyd lehrer

lloyd lehrer

Sorry Kevin, I thought I sent that to the group.
lloyd lehrer, MANHATTAN BEACH, CA (310)951-9097

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 12:24 PM kevin b via Groups.Io <arcatruck13=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

hang on....

I was letting the person who posted they will have 6 locos for sale soon know that i was interested.
I am not the person with locos for sale.
Kevin,

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019, 1:17 AM kevin b via Groups.Io <arcatruck13=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

i'm interested.

thanks.
Kevin.
arcatruck13@...

--
lloyd lehrer

--
lloyd lehrer