   Denver & Rio Grande Western No. 453, Flying Grande Herald, P.N. B310102-S

   Denver & Rio Grande Western No. 458, Moffat Tunnel Herald, P.N. B310123-S

   Denver & Rio Grande Western No. 462, Royal Gorge Herald (Green Boiler Jacket), P.N. B310105-S

Complete info on these models is available at www.blackstonemodels.com

These are priced to move quickly at $320 each shipping include to lower 48.  Payment preferred is PayPal F&F
Contact me at   lrallbaugh AT icloud DOT com

P.S. - I will have 6 first run K-27's to sell soon.  Let me know if you have any interest

Mark Lewis

Lanny:

I may be interested in your next group of first run K27's, especially if you have a #463 available and it has not had the "smoothing motor" issue.
Also, I was going to email you about your previous long list of Blackstone rolling stock, as I am finally able to purchase some, if available. I have a copy of the list, dated 7/2/19, that you had sent me.

Awaiting your reply,

Mark Lewis
North Carolina

On Fri, Nov 1, 2019 at 11:28 AM Lanny Allbaugh via Groups.Io <lrallbaugh=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Folks,
I have 3 Blackstone K-27 Class 2-8-2 Models with Tsunami Sound for sale. These are 2010 (2nd) Release that I purchased new, test run only, and stored in smoke free air conditioned home since then.

Complete info on these models is available at www.blackstonemodels.com

These are priced to move quickly at $320 each shipping include to lower 48.  Payment preferred is PayPal F&F
Contact me at   lrallbaugh AT icloud DOT com

P.S. - I will have 6 first run K-27's to sell soon.  Let me know if you have any interest

kevin b

P.S. - I will have 6 first run K-27's to sell soon. Let me know if you have any interest

i'm interested.

thanks.
Kevin.
arcatruck13@...

Dave Trimble

I maybe interested

Dave
508-360-3737 (iPhone for text or talk)

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 4:17 AM kevin b via Groups.Io <arcatruck13=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
P.S. - I will have 6 first run K-27's to sell soon. Let me know if you have any interest

i'm interested.

thanks.
Kevin.
arcatruck13@...

lloyd lehrer

Have they been remotored?

lloyd lehrer, (310)951-9097

--
lloyd lehrer

Mark Kasprowicz

If they are second run they do not need remotoring. Only the first run has their motors over-oiled.

Mark K

kevin b

hang on....

I was letting the person who posted they will have 6 locos for sale soon know that i was interested.
I am not the person with locos for sale.
Kevin,

Have they been remotored?

lloyd lehrer, (310)951-9097

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019, 1:17 AM kevin b via Groups.Io <arcatruck13@...> wrote:

P.S. - I will have 6 first run K-27's to sell soon. Let me know if you have any interest

i'm interested.

thanks.
Kevin.
arcatruck13@...

--
lloyd lehrer

lloyd lehrer

Sorry Kevin, I thought I sent that to the group.
lloyd lehrer, MANHATTAN BEACH, CA (310)951-9097