Topics

Blue Moon

Steve Hatch

This morning on the way out to the railroad room (about 50 ft from the house)
  I took a couple pics of the moon this morning.
    It wasn't very super or very blue or very bloody......  The sky looked cool but the moon .....eh--not so much
--Steve Hatch Dewey AZ

Mike Conder

We had gorgeous red moon but the west clouds screwed up any pictures of a red moon over the Front Range.

Mike Conder

On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 9:58 AM, Steve Hatch <hatch@...> wrote:
This morning on the way out to the railroad room (about 50 ft from the house)
  I took a couple pics of the moon this morning.
    It wasn't very super or very blue or very bloody......  The sky looked cool but the moon .....eh--not so much
--Steve Hatch Dewey AZ

Richard Johnson

Looking at it with binocs here in San Diego at 0500 it was quite red. Very eery looking.  My phone camera took a picture of a red dot in the sky. I tried to photo throught the binocs but of course it didnt work.
Cool pics
Rich Johnson

www.RichardSJohnson.net

"Those who enjoy freedom must endeavor to preserve it."

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms"
Thomas Jefferson

This morning on the way out to the railroad room (about 50 ft from the house)
  I took a couple pics of the moon this morning.
    It wasn't very super or very blue or very bloody......  The sky looked cool but the moon .....eh--not so much
--Steve Hatch Dewey AZ

LARRY KLOSE

Nice sky!  The moon might not have looked bloody because the eclipse was yesterday. I made it out in time then and it was nice and orange. No picture because all i could get was a pixilated dot on my phone.

 Larry in Green Valley (AZ)

On Feb 1, 2018, at 9:58 AM, Steve Hatch <hatch@...> wrote:

This morning on the way out to the railroad room (about 50 ft from the house)
  I took a couple pics of the moon this morning.
    It wasn't very super or very blue or very bloody......  The sky looked cool but the moon .....eh--not so much
--Steve Hatch Dewey AZ

<bluemoon3.jpg>
<bluemoon0.jpg>