Topics

Blackstone trucks

Kevin Sherrow

I just picked up a few packages of tank car trucks for some tank kits I have. Can someone tell me what size the screws are that comes with the trucks?

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone

lloyd lehrer

there should have been screws in with them. they are metric fine thread, but any screw that works is fine.
lloyd lehrer, MANHATTAN BEACH, CA (310)951-9097

--
lloyd lehrer

Kevin Sherrow