Topics

Blackstone track

Scott

Anybody have a few spare pieces of Blackstone straight track they want to separate with for a reasonable price? Looking for about 5 feet of track.  I need to be able to put it in a suitcase other wise I would get flex track.  Plan B is cut flex into smaller pieces but worried they will get bent up in the traveling.

Thanks
Scott McDonald

kevin b

if you have to cut up flex track..... get yourself a length of PVC pipe of adequate diameter to hold the number of pieces you're taking and 2 end caps to close it with.
easy to open for any inspection you may need to submit to etc.
regardless of bumps, drops, etc, your track will remain pristine.
Kevin.