From: George Pierson
Sent: Jul 11, 2020 10:56 PM
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: [HOn3] Blackstone C19 paint colors

Hi, all,

I have an unlettered Blackstone C19 that came with a deep green boiler and silvered smokebox.  I plan to extend the smokebox so can anyone recommend a hobby paint that is a good match for the existing smokebox paint?  Likewise can anyone recommend a hobby paint match for the deep green of the boiler?

Thanks,

George Pierson