Topics

Bar Mills Monday video live tonight 7 EST

Darryl Huffman

Bar Mills Models is having a new one hour live video program on Facebook Live at 7 pm EST

This is the first of these programs.

The program will begin with an introduction and a 10 to 15 question and answer session with me.

Then there will be a clinic on making signs.

Other guests will follow.

See you there.   7 pm eastern time

Darryl Huffman
darrylhuffman@...

lloyd lehrer

Darryl what is the link? Just bar mills models?

lloyd lehrer, (310)951-9097

--
lloyd lehrer