Bar Mills and I March 1st

Darryl Huffman

Bar Mills Models has invested in new computers and video cameras to do a regular program of interviews and clinics.

These will be on Facebook and Youtube.

The first episode will be live on Facebook on Monday. March 1st at 7 pm Eastern Time.

Go to the Bar Mills Models Facebook page to see it live.

For the first episode, Jack Ellis will be giving a clinic on structure building, there will be a prize given away and I will be interviewed by Art Fahie.

If anyone has any questions please contact Art and if you have suggestions do the same.

My interview will be about 10 minutes or so.  So you probably won’t need No Doze.

Put it on your calendar.

See you then.

Darryl Huffman
darrylhuffman@...

You can find my Youtube Channel of Model Building Videos Here:

You can follow my blog here: