From: threefootmodels via groups.io
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2022 11:03 AM
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: [HOn3] Balboa C-21

I am selling my Balboa C-21. It is missing the motor but otherwise in good shape. Send me a message if interested.

Thank you!

Rio Grande

Thanks for the interest. I am selling it for $220. Let me know if you want some pictures

Thanks again.

On Jan 24, 2022, at 11:38 AM, RICHARD DONNA BELL <bell_1_05@...> wrote:

I am interested in the C-21.

Thanks, Dick Bell

Sent from Mail for Windows

I am selling my Balboa C-21. It is missing the motor but otherwise in good shape. Send me a message if interested.

Thank you!

RICHARD DONNA BELL

Please send some photos. Does it have much running time?

Thanks,

Dick Bell

Sent from Mail for Windows

I am selling my Balboa C-21. It is missing the motor but otherwise in good shape. Send me a message if interested.

Thank you!

Rio Grande

Doesn’t look to have much running time I’ve never ran the model. I purchased this one without a motor some time ago. I’ll send pictures in a couple minutes.

On Jan 24, 2022, at 11:50 AM, RICHARD DONNA BELL <bell_1_05@...> wrote:

Please send some photos. Does it have much running time?

Thanks,

Dick Bell

Sent from Mail for Windows

I am selling my Balboa C-21. It is missing the motor but otherwise in good shape. Send me a message if interested.

Thank you!

RICHARD DONNA BELL

Please send photos to:  Bell_1_05@...

Sent from Mail for Windows

I am selling my Balboa C-21. It is missing the motor but otherwise in good shape. Send me a message if interested.

Thank you!

Mark Kasprowicz

No motor but what about the worm gear?

tonyk537