Topics

Baggage car doors

Risrwy@...

I need two baggage car doors from either a LaBelle HOn3-22 Baggage car or HOn3-23 Postal car kit. I have used the two in the baggage car but need two more for a conversion. Thank you.
--
Paul Buhrke
Recreating the 14th. Subdivision

ap

On Wed, 20 Nov 2019 12:08:41 -0800, Risrwy@... wrote:

I need two baggage car doors from either a LaBelle HOn3-22 Baggage car or HOn3-23 Postal car kit. I have used
the two in the baggage car but need two more for a conversion. Thank you.
--
Paul Buhrke
you might want to contact Rick Steele at LaBelle and see if he will sell you some.

ap

... Difference between a virus & windows? Viruses never fail.

lloyd lehrer

Paul, call labelle.

lloyd lehrer, (310)951-9097

On Wed, Nov 20, 2019, 12:08 PM <Risrwy@...> wrote:
I need two baggage car doors from either a LaBelle HOn3-22 Baggage car or HOn3-23 Postal car kit. I have used the two in the baggage car but need two more for a conversion. Thank you.
--
Paul Buhrke
Recreating the 14th. Subdivision
D&RGW Salida Division in 1929

--
lloyd lehrer

David Zolnierek

Paul , I may have two of the baggage  doors that you are looking for , let me check tomorrow  and I will let you know.

David

PRESERVING THE HISTORY of RED MOUNTAIN