AT&SF Depot in Santa Fe, NM HO Scale

Wayne

Does anyone know if the old adobe AT&SF Depot in Santa Fe was ever offered as an HO kit?

Ernie Barney

Yes it was offered several years ago. I don't recall the manf right now. He was NorCal as I recall. Nice guy to talk with but haven't seen anything from him in years. I bought and built it for my layout. The kit had a number of issues which I was able to mostly correct. The kit did include Monster Model works freight room doors. Those alone were worth the cost.

On Thu, Mar 18, 2021, 12:02 PM Wayne <waynewtaylorii@...> wrote:
Does anyone know if the old adobe AT&SF Depot in Santa Fe was ever offered as an HO kit?

tonyk537

Here ya go.

wtmiv

Does anyone know how or where to find one of these Santa Fe AT&SF Depot kits? Surely would like to find one! Thanks!
Bill M.

Wayne

Thanks for the replies.  Looks like nothing is available these days so it will have to be scratch building if I want to make one.  Would be interesting to make a diorama with the AT&SF depot alongside the Chili Line depot (now Tomasita's).

--
Wayne Taylor

Ernie Barney

Here is a link to my YouTube channel with an overview of my model of the Santa Fe Railyard. This vid needs to be updated as all of the scenery and details have been completed and added to since the footage was shot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VachbunnWjI

Wayne

Spectacular!

On Fri, Mar 19, 2021 at 10:50 PM Ernie Barney <Chililine38@...> wrote:
Here is a link to my YouTube channel with an overview of my model of the Santa Fe Railyard. This vid needs to be updated as all of the scenery and details have been completed and added to since the footage was shot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VachbunnWjI

--
Wayne Taylor

Ernie Barney

Thanks Wayne! Wasn't until I re-watched this vid that I realized how much has changed with this part of my layout.

Don Bergman

Ernie,

Nice work.  Loved the sky lights on an adobe building!

Don B.