Topics

Any narrow gauge news from the NMRA National Convention-Change subject line

Don Peterson

Any chance we can change the subject line to reflect the subject being discussed?

Don Peterson

On Thursday, July 18, 2019, 9:40:56 PM MDT, Dale Buxton <dbtuathaddana@...> wrote:

Dusty

Question 1
Yes
Question 2
Don’t know. 242 box is a different animal not seen by these eyes.
Question 3
Already answered in question 1

After all is said and done. I am really glad Kadee has done an updated design. I was long overdue.

But, now that I have been using Sergents for quite a while now. They are easier for me to assemble and mount.

This new 705 really needs its designed coupler box. Which means my scratch built and Blackstone cars would all need coupler box area surgery to use them.

All a built up Sergent coupler needs is to be dropped in a 714 or 714 clone coupler box. That works for me!

Dale B

On Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 19:58 Art D3 <apdutra3@...> wrote:
We'll have to wait a little longer for 705 couplers. Just check Kadee's website (7/18 9:45PM) and they are sold out until Monday 7/22. I guess that Kadee is finding out how annoying the old coupler bounce is!
--
Art Dutra
Meriden, CT