Topics

[ADV] [HOn3] Stub turnouts

David Hunt

Do you know the name of George’s store on Shapeways?

From: HOn3@groups.io <HOn3@groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Kopp
Sent: Friday, May 1, 2020 10:22 PM
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: [ADV] [HOn3] Stub turnouts

Just received some HOn3 stub turnout bridles and plates. George Sebastian-Coleman over in the DSP&P Group.io list is selling them on Shapeways. See attached if you are interested. These are Code 55. This will be my first hand laid track adventure. The fasttrack jig arrived last week.

--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, FL

Bill Lugg

I just searched for "stub turnout" and found them.

Bill Lugg