From: HOn3@groups.io <HOn3@groups.io> On Behalf Of jhoff02@...
Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2020 5:17 PM
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: [ADV] [HOn3] Carter box car

About 1 month ago there was a discussion with Steve Hatch about any parts he had left for carter boxcars. He stated that if we would send him $10 for postage he would send parts he had. I did send he $10 but have not received any parts has any one received any parts? Don’t care about the $10 but would like to what ever parts he has. Jim

Steen Mortensen

Sorry , never heard back

Steen

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I placed an order through his website for track gauges in April and haven’t received them.  I sent an email 3-4 weeks ago asking about it and haven’t gotten a reply to that.  Sigh.  I’m seriously considering canceling the order and requesting a refund from PayPal.

Dave