Topics

Ad: NEW HO/HOn3 Broad Top Mountain Models East Broad Top RR Machine Shop Kits arrived!

NarrowMinded1

They've arrived, they've arrived!

The HO/HOn3 EBT Machine Shop kits have arrived! If you haven't ordered yours yet click on the link below to place your order!

http://www.nateslightironhobbies.com/…/east-brod-top-machin…

--
Nathan Kline
www.broadtopmountainmodels.com

Ric Case

Great phot o waiting patiently for the box to arrive

Ric Case
EBT Modeler
Hamilton Ohio
1-513-375-7694

On Mar 28, 2020, at 7:33 PM, NarrowMinded1 <nathan.kline83@...> wrote:

They've arrived, they've arrived!

The HO/HOn3 EBT Machine Shop kits have arrived! If you haven't ordered yours yet click on the link below to place your order!

http://www.nateslightironhobbies.com/…/east-brod-top-machin…

--
Nathan Kline
www.broadtopmountainmodels.com
www.nateslightironhobbies.com
<20200324_215142.jpg>

rckwallaby

That’s a pretty humungous box.

Wonder what that will look like once it’s flown half way round the world?

About to find out I am.

Phil

The HO/HOn3 EBT Machine Shop kits have arrived! If you haven't ordered yours yet click on the link below to place your order!

http://www.nateslightironhobbies.com/…/east-brod-top-machin…

--
Nathan Kline
www.broadtopmountainmodels.com